[A8] A8? Bulb Change(s)

FBFISH at aol.com FBFISH at aol.com
Fri Apr 3 10:03:22 PDT 2009

In a message dated 4/2/2009 6:37:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Etdmail at cs.com

> Long time no see you post ..
> Hope all is well with you and the Audi too

What can I say. I loved the V8, and I spent lots of time working on it. I
like the A8, but nothing seems to go wrong with it. The only problem I have had
is a clogged water drain in the airconditioning/heating vent sysytem. I got a
tip from Paul ??? who has an A8 web site which fixed that problem. I am just
keeping my fingers crossed and continuing to enjoy driving the A8. BTW, when you
get to my age, funny things happen to your memory!  By the time I am ready
for lunch, I've already forgotten what I had for breakfast.
Frank Santoro
1990 V8 (gone but not forgotten)
1998 A8

Eat Great & Lose Weight FASTER! Start the South Beach
Diet Online FREE!