[A8] "Truth in 24" - April 14th. - Boston LAAM

Etdmail at cs.com Etdmail at cs.com
Thu Apr 9 10:39:34 PDT 2009

Hi All,

For those in and around Boston next week or who want to be.

We are holding a Special Audi Evening at the Museum of Transportation.
Brookline, MA - with a big screen showing of the "Truth in 24" movie.

Admission is free and there will be a cash bar and pizza available with all
going to support the Museum. PLEASE: 'RSVP' me off list if you would like to

Also thanks to Audi of America - who has made available 40 "Truth in 24"
for $20 each. We will not be shipping them and will need to pick them up the
of the event. There may be some limited quantities of the DVD's available
Please contact me off-list to RSVP and reserve posters.

The Start of Le Mans - June 13, 1970
"Rock Around the Clock" Each print is 14X40'', signed by Michael Keyser and
for framing. Very limited quantity available to attendees of Movie Night at
the Museum.
$10 each.

And thanks to Ralph Trepanier and Brookline Audi there will be a display of
hi-performance Audi cars, including the R8, at the Museum entrance.

Outdoor show begins at 6:00PM  - Doors open at 7:00 PM

All proceeds benefit the Larz Anderson Auto Museum.

Again space is limited - RSVP required.