[A8] Front right oxygen sensor

Rich, Jack Jack.Rich at kronos.com
Mon Nov 23 06:27:10 PST 2009

It appears that quattroworld is the new audiworld as far as forum information.  I found this:
Through the control arm hole.  Who'd have thunk it?  I'll report back.

Jack Rich
Senior Member of Technical Staff
Kronos Incorporated
tel: +1 978 947 4375

Kronos | Time & Attendance . Scheduling . Absence Management . HR & Payroll . Hiring . Labor Analytics