[ba] ALMS Cars in San Jose ...

Buchholz, Steven Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com
Fri Aug 17 17:44:07 EDT 2001

I had checked a few places to see if there was going to be an opportunity
for folks to see the ALMS cars in San Jose before the ALMS race at Laguna
Seca ... here is the word I got back ... you know that I'll be there again
this year!

Steve Buchholz
San Jose, CA USA

... FYI, the SpeedRing facility is actually in Santa Clara ...