[ba] Ouch

Arun Rao rao at pixar.com
Mon Jun 11 14:59:03 EDT 2001

jim rose wrote:
> hmmm...  probably not dimensinally the same as my I-5. chances are good the
> oil pan would not fit.
> perhaps the old s4 uses an aluminum pan that might work as an upgrade  on
> the mc motor?

Probably -- my '91 200Q does.  Word has it that it's a Porsche (928?)
application: I know for sure that the drain plug is a Porsche part.

> btw, kevyn.. SWEET ride :)

As a recent (neu-)S4 owner myself, it is a terrific car. Drove the 200
to work today, though, and 3B owners have nothing to be shy about -- I
wouldn't be surprised if it's actually faster than the S4.

'91 200Q
'00 S4

Arun Rao
Pixar Animation Studios