[ba] Fw: NorCal Audi Club Update -- Digest Number 100

Buchholz, Steven Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com
Mon Mar 19 13:37:05 EST 2001

Thanks Ti!

When I tried opening that site after reading the message I was unable to do
so ... I even tried a dogpile search to no avail ... I did check again after
seeing your post and was able to access the page.

I will not be able to attend, but since I didn't see any notice of the event
here I thought I would pass it along ...

Steve Buchholz
San Jose, CA (USA)