[ba] Lunch this Wednesday

Buchholz, Steven Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com
Mon May 21 15:14:15 EDT 2001

Hi all!

Believe it or not, we're eating lunch together again out here in the South
San Francisco Bay area ...

I apologize for the short notice, but it all came together late last week
and now everyone is confirmed, so I thought I'd post a quick note.  I think
that one of the things that we'll be doing is nerding about what one could
do with a set of oversized pistons in a WX ... or something similar ... but
as always anyone is welcome to attend and feel free to talk about whatever
they would like!  Hopefully Javad, Al Keene, Marc Thomas and I will be there
... if you think you might be able to make it let me know and I'll try to
save a spot for you ...

The venue for the meeting is Kal's Broiler in Sunnyvale, this Wednesday, 23
May, and we are shooting to arrive at 11:30 a.m. ... if you don't know where
Kal's is, here's a page from Yahoo:

... you may have to cut and past the thing back together to be able to get
it ... here's the address: 425 N Mathilda Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085.

Steve Buchholz
San Jose, CA (USA)