[ba] engine upgrade

The Quattro King quattroking at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 19:50:29 EDT 2001

I have a friend who I helped do the swap (KH) into an 84 4ksq.  He also has
a complete MC he was going to do another swap on but I think he changed his
mind and is going AAN or ABY.  If anyone is interested in his motor, I can
provide the email or if you had specific questions for him regarding the

Shayne P.

1972 MB 280 SEL
1984 4ksq
1991 v8q5