[ba] brake question

urq urq at pacbell.net
Wed Sep 5 02:11:03 EDT 2001

... Assuming that you drain the reservoir before starting you aren't going
to need anywhere near that much fluid to flush the system.  Unfortunately,
to completely drain the reservoir you have to pop it off the top of the
brake M/C ... which may screw up the grommets.  I usually just use the
MityVac to draw down the rear reservoir and live with the spooge in the

Don't forget to bleed the clutch if you've got an MT ...

Steve Buchholz
San Jose, CA (USA)