[ba] brake question

jim rose sf5ktq at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 03:43:03 EDT 2001

thanx a ton. i siphoned the res as best i could with a turkey baster than i
dont plan on reusing for turkey.

what rear reservior? are yo referring to the fluid reserve in the master

i checked for brakejuice at all the prop valves and anti-lock doodads, under
powerbleed pressure, to make sure the juice is getting to all the calipers,
and  rebled the whole thing tonight, all careful-like according to bentley,
includng "pumping the pedal while bleedign the RR", after i had bled all 4

still have sponges in my pedal. ive run a litre + 1/2 of juice thru it and
im still comin up short. i may be buying time to have it done, but i feel so
close. WHY is this so hard? ive bled a gazillion (okay, several) cars brakes
and never had this happen ?!?!?

anyone who can tell me what im overlooking would be my most-favorite audi
friend for at least a day....

oh, i didnt bleed the clutch. could that be it? no mention of this in the