[ba] BA source for low cost parts?

Ken bowzah at worldnet.att.net
Wed Sep 19 18:27:04 EDT 2001

check out www.force5auto.com really good audi/vw dismantler, i bought my
header and new door panels off him at a very good price, you may also want
to check the local pick and pulls the one on commercial street usually has a
4000 or 2 i just saw a coupe GT in there the other week so it may be there,
the one on monterey highway is ok some times but i only usually see 5Ks and
Gts there, u have a coupe gt or a 4000 2 Door Coupe?