[ba] Fw: Laguna Seca and Sears Point

Mike Veglia msvphoto at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 21 13:40:26 EDT 2002

Regarding the form, I believe Dean sent out a second one that had the
formatting fixed. It should also be available for download at
http://www.audicarclubna.org soon.

I'll definitely be at all three (Laguna Seca, Sears Point, and Thunderhill)
events shooting photos (and wishing I were doing the driver's
school--someday I'll have to put down the cameras and drive huh). For Laguna
Seca I'm going to try to make it for a little while Wednesday afternoon and
all day Thursday (but need to leave in time to take the kids
trick-or-treating). Sears Point I'll likely be there Friday only, and
Thunderhill on Sunday only.

Hope to see some of you all there!

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography