[ba] 89 90 hot-start problem. [VERY odd]

j fizz iin10ded at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 9 20:12:11 EDT 2002

its SUCH a very pleasantly impossible to troubleshoot problem..

that's SO audi! =3D) maybe ill just keep a lotta ice with me.

thanx guys.. and away i go!

actually.. as soon as i wrote the post i recalled the exact same scourge
when i used to be a camaro guy [LONG time ago] and my 84 ex-v6 with
hotrodded sb 400 used to EAT starters because they sat right next to the
headers. DUH.

>From: Huw Powell <human747 at attbi.com>
>To: j fizz <iin10ded at hotmail.com>
>CC: dan at magnitude-electronics.com, ba-group at audifans.com,
>	quattro at audifans.com
>Subject: Re: [ba] 89 90 hot-start problem. [VERY odd]
>Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 18:52:49 -0400
> > "too hot to transmit juice"?? is there such a thing? it does make an
> > sort of sense..
>resistance goes up with temperature (not universally, I guess, but in
>this case at least), so, yes.  probably true for the poor connections as
>well as the wires themselves.
>Also, old tired starters can demand much more current... result...
>Huw Powell

Join the world=92s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.