[ba] good source for Jamex braces etc.

audion audion at serversmiths.com
Sat Jun 1 22:20:35 EDT 2002

I saw a write-up on adding the Jamex brace to the front shock towers. Looks
like the type of handling improvement I'd like.

A friend who is a service manager said there are many companies making those
types of handling upgrades.

Any feedback from the guys who know?

"It is so easy to miss pretty trivial solutions to problems deemed
complicated.  The goal of a scientist is to find an interesting problem,
and live off it for a while.  The goal of an engineer is to evade
interesting problems :)"  -- Vadim Antonov on NANOG