[ba] '91 200Q20v Avant Available in SF ...

Buchholz, Steven Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com
Mon Jun 3 14:42:22 EDT 2002

I've been talking to a guy named Drew Lipner about a '91 200Q Avant which he
wants to sell before moving back east.  While I would love such a car, I
really can't justify it right now.  This car sounds like a great example ...
it has had a lot of recent service done ... but I have not seen or reviewed
the car myself.  I thought I would post the notice here because it may be a
good opportunity for someone and Drew would like to be able to sell the car

I don't have any interest whatsoever in the car ...

Steve Buchholz
San Jose, CA (USA)

Here's the ad ...

Insertion Date: May 28, 2002
Contact: 415-505-0845: Drew
Email: jdlipner at hotmail.com
Item #1494: 91 200 Avant
Price: $12
Location: San Francsico, Ca
Year/Model: 1991 200 Turbo Quattro Wagon

95K, dealer serviced all of it's life, indoor heated garage, recent service
by 2 Bennett, window sticker, euro lights, all receipts. Excellent

For everyone that called last Friday, your contact details were erased.
Please call me back.

No picture available.
Direct link to ad:

Audifans Marketplace mailing list