[ba] Fuel pump?

Johnny . thesonofdeath at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 4 04:00:05 EDT 2002

Well it happened, the fuel pump on the 4000CS Quattro finally went out. Now
before i rush off to buy another fuel pump w/ a 6400rpm rev limiter i
thought ide ask if there's anything cheaper then $250.00 that will remove
the 6400rev limit or have an overall better flow?

i might be going used also seeing on how my job situation has killed off my
bank account and my wallet is looking mighty empty lately.

86 4kcs Q

Join the world=92s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.