[ba] Re: UDO sighting: you all are gonna think im NUTS, but....

Michael Riebs / Audi V8 AudiV8 at 1stchoicegranite.com
Fri May 10 14:50:08 EDT 2002

Did it look something like this one:

The text from the site:
"Not only the engineers at Audi thought that there should be an Audi V8
Avant even if it is only one. This conversion here was done in the US using
a V8 automatic as a base. In contrast to Audi the metal-artist used the rear
of a Ford Taurus. If this an optical advantage, everyone has to decide for
him/herself. In all cases, he succeeded in keeping a Quattro detail: The
defrost wires still read "Quattro"! An interesting detail is the tunneled

Michael L. Riebs
Grand Rapids, Michigan

'90 V8Q
'98 A6QA