[ba] replacing sub frame bushings

JShadzi at aol.com JShadzi at aol.com
Tue Aug 19 13:41:41 EDT 2003

The 2 sources I know of are 2bennett and Blaufergnugen, stock type you can get from www.thepartsconnection.com

Yes, shoot me an email anytime you'd like, I'd be happy to give you a demo.

Supposedly TAP sells Poly bushings, but I don't think I'd ever use them.


>Do you know of a good source for the Delrin bushings? And even the
>stock type?
>Also, next time I'm down the peninsula can I look you up for a short
>ride to feel what it's like? I'm pretty happy with the current handling
>since I have a couple of motorcycles to get the super-tight handling
>stuff out of my system but if the Delrin isn't too much more than the
>stock stuff and the work is the same then it's worth my looking into.
>Is there any step in between stock and Delrin?
>Audifans ba-group mailing list
>Send posts to: mailto:ba-group at audifans.com
>Unsubscribe or Manage your list options: http://www.audifans.com/mailman/listinfo/ba-group
>Have an Audi question?  Look for your answer in the Audifans Knowledgebase!
>http://www.audi-quattro.org/kb ... all contributions welcome!

More information about the Ba-group mailing list