[ba] Lightning bolts in my engine

Brian Devlin nilvednairb at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 17:00:26 EST 2003

I've been having the engine light of doom come on
breifly now and then, but a bit more often lately. It
only happens when the engine is nearly warmed and I'm
accelerating slightly (less than 1 bar, ~3000rpms) on
the highway. I suspect that the bad lifters that I'm
about to replace are just setting off the knock
sensor, but does anybody else have an idea? It's a 86
5ktq with a 1.8 bar spring and jumpered fuel pump

Do you Yahoo!?