[ba] Metric fasteners in the BA

quattro + 5 or 8 = fun thequattroking at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 19:02:39 EDT 2003

Thank you all.  I have an OHC just a few blocks away.  I will try them
first.  If not, then I will head out to one of the others you all gave me.
The V8q should be back on the road by tomorrow (from the wheel that fell off

Bay Area, CA

Audis, MBZs & a black sheep BMW.

BUY ME NOW:  http://www.arias.net/%7Ebcpi/pics/cars/other/BMW/BMW/
PARTING:  1972 Mercedes Benz 280 SE 4.5