[ba] Newbie

Dan Hamren dan at magnitude-electronics.com
Fri Mar 7 14:32:49 EST 2003

I think something like this would be perfect.  Its not all that much
smaller than the older A6 ( I have one ) and this guy has bumped his up
to 220 HP with just a chip.  I have another friend in FL who has his
1.8T up to 300HP.
Not much you can do to an engine that is NOT turbo.  I also think you
will not be happy unless you have at least 250HP and that takes you over
the Price range for an S4 avant.  I think even with 250 HP that may not
be enough.. think 300hp and go from there.

Good luck.. Ohhh  PS a chipped older S6 avant will get you close to
300hp @ 277HP but you are paying a lot more for an older car with
probably a lot more miles. Trade off, but you are getting close at
least.  I have bought cars from all over the place. You can generally
get better prices out of state.

Dan Hamren Sales Representative
Magnitude Electronics LLC
T 650-259-1890 F 650-259-1891