[ba] vag com?

thejimrose thejimrose at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 12:21:27 EDT 2006

thanks javad! i'll take you up on that when i get it back on the road.
i just put the car back up to r+r the shocks and springs, brakes, etc.

i did take it out for a shakedown run and holy CRAP it was quick. it
needs sorting, it's surging and stuff [suspect the BPV], and throwing
cel's but when the turbo hits WAH HOO.

ok, it's not like 427 cobra quick, but it's a WHOLE lot better than
wheezy 1.8 with a blown turbo, =)

On 8/31/06, jshadzi at aol.com <jshadzi at aol.com> wrote:
> Hell, make the trip to 034, we'll drink pizza and eat beer!
> Javad

jim newly k04'd

nobody ever listened to me until they
> didn't know who i