[BiturboS4] Re: BiturboS4 digest, Vol 1 #63 - 1 msg

Walter J Green Jr vr6pilot at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 5 14:28:37 EDT 2002

I have, unfortunately, resigned myself to tha fact that it has to go to the
dealer. main reason: they are not going to give me a pump under warranty to
stroll out the door and DIY it. right? so, I have to save the DIY for the
out of warranty time.

also, thanks to all of you that responded re my inquiry as to this repair.
much appreciated indeed.

'01 S4
Unsuppressable Imola Sexiness