[BiturboS4] Re: BiturboS4 digest, Vol 1 #84 - 14 msgs

Chip Goetzinger chip at auguricorp.com
Mon Aug 26 11:44:32 EDT 2002

<<I've been watching the Mobil One viscosity debate over the last few days.

Mobil 1 now has new super synthetic that is 0-W40 (European Car Formula).
Presumably that would solve the problem of potential oil starvation to
on start up and perhaps address the long term wear issue.

Any comments.

My local dealer (Rector) is also a Porsche dealer, so they carry M1 0W40,
and I put that in at the last oil change.  It's in my trunk today for the
20k change at the dealer, too.  However, the price is high enough that I'm
thinking I may go Amsoil next change, since I'm paying nearly that much