[BiturboS4] A plastic flap... but what does it do?

velaale at mindspring.com velaale at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 24 11:41:36 EDT 2002

It is indeed a sunvisor.  It's come in handy for me on several occasions.

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 12:50:27 +0100 Andy Turner <andy at palomar.demon.co.uk>

After having my S4 for 8 months or so, I finally noticed that there's
a little flap that comes down and doesn't appear to do a great deal.
It's close to the rear view mirror, next to the two little red LEDs
that shine down onto the gearknob area. What's it for? The only thing
I can think of is an attempt to block out the sun from the little gap
you get when both sun visors are down, but if that's it, then it's a
pretty poor effort that would only really work if you were sat in the
middle of the car, not in either seat!

Any idea?

BiturboS4 mailing list
BiturboS4 at audifans.com