[BiturboS4] Rearview mirror

Derek Cheuk dcheuk1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 25 13:27:22 EDT 2002

I recently had to replace my windsheild due to a rock I encountered on the
highway.  At first the auto dim worked but then the rearview mirror fell and
had to be glued back up.  After that, my autodim doesn't seem to be working.
  I see the sensor facing the rear which I assume registers that someone is
behind me but does anyone know where the sensor is that lets the mirror know
it is nighttime?  Does that same rear facing sensor somehow accomplish this?
  Of note, the side mirrors don't dim either.

2001 S4 Black