[BiturboS4] S4 A/C problem?

David goodson at menta.net
Tue Jun 4 13:16:50 EDT 2002

Same problem here, on my 1999 Avant. I've been using the car for almost a
year now, and I can't exactly remember how it was working last summer (I got
the car in September, after the big heat). But I think it was working much
better, and that the air flow was really cold when put on minimum
temperature (but maybe I'm confusing with my last car, a Toyota Land
Cruiser). Anyway, the car had its 20.000 km service a few months ago, and I
haven't been using the A/C since then. The more frustrating point is that I
can't say it's not working, I think it's just not working good enough. And
that kind of complain is always a little bit difficult to explain to a
workshop. The only argument I have is that I shouldn't be sweating in a
%&XS!¿*Ç!! dollars car when it's 85º outside.
And here in Spain, summer is not a joke.

David. Frenchman in Spain. Nogaro S4 Avant.