[BiturboS4] S4 Logo artwork

Andy Turner andy at palomar.demon.co.uk
Wed Jun 26 14:30:05 EDT 2002

Cheers for that, and bernd who also suggested it. It does come up with
one logo, but again it's a photo. I think I'm going to have to do my
own work to trace it out and produce a nice vectored scalable version.

Still, I didn't know of the google image search before now, and it's a
useful site to know! Thanks!