[BiturboS4] new here and GROUP BUY ?

Noah Ward nward at printcafe.com
Wed May 8 18:06:09 EDT 2002

I think the cleanest most stock looking boost gauge is the A-pillar one from

Another very popular Boost Gauge is the A.W.E. Tuning center vent mounted

The HUD boost/turbo timer is also cool.

Have you researched APR ECUs also? They are right up there with ABT, GIAC
and MTM. The EMCS is a cool feature and they have good tech support.

As far as suspension, you can't go wrong with H&R Coilovers.
I'd link you straight there but they use frames. There is a group buy on
them for about $1000.

I'm personally waiting 'til the Bilstein PSS9 comes out for the S4

Another way to go would be H&R or Eibach springs with some quality shocks
like Intrax, Bilstein or Koni.