VAG COM Was: [BiturboS4] Good Deal

daniel chisholm dbc112 at
Wed May 15 13:19:33 EDT 2002

 Didnt realize it was a small company.......  Purchased it today...   appoligize to wally.  So used to getting MP3 and Server installs didnt occur to me what I was really doing....
  Noah Ward <nward at> wrote: Isn't there a freeware version that does some things? And isn't the full
version only $100? If you're going to steal software, steal from Microsoft.
Imagine how much you'll save by not having to go to the dealer. It'll pay
for itself in the first day.

On another related note. I'm in need of a small cheap laptop that can run
VAG. I already have a powerful desktop PC and a Titanium PowerBook. I need
suggestions from the group as to which laptop is good if you only need VAG
and nothing more.