[BiturboS4] Wiper Blades

daniel chisholm dbc112 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 12:34:37 EST 2002

I used rainx for years. The only problem is in the summer the glare seems 2x as bad.  Also I heard rainx makes a wheel protectant.. dust sprayes off with hose.

 Michael Kuriger <michael at isuzu-mods.com> wrote:rain-X. it works awesome. the harder it rains the better you see -
especially at night. you don't need the wires on at all if you have
rain-X on the windows.

James Coraci wrote:

>HI all,
>I have a new S4 and love it, EXCEPT for the wiper blades -- visibility
>is very poor in the rain.
>Any suggestions, regarding replacement model, adjustment, etc?
>email: jgc at norpak.net

BiturboS4 mailing list
BiturboS4 at audifans.com

Do you Yahoo!?