[BiturboS4] 2003 S4?

jy jysap at cs.com
Fri Nov 22 19:25:03 EST 2002

Being a fellow IMOLA Yellow S4 owner - I know that statement personally !!!!

Your AZZ sticks out like a sore thumb to Mr. Policeman.
A radar detector is my friend !!!!!!

Almost got caught the other day doing 90 in a 55 zone on I-76 in Philly Pa.

DAYYUMMM - that was close - Mr. Policeman (sitting in the breakdown lane
about 3/4 mi up the road) was just waiting for MY  AZZ  as I came around the

I was doing 55 MPH when I passed him in my BRIGHT IMOLA YELLOW S4 with
FLORIDA Tags (hehehe).