[BiturboS4] H&R coilover dampers?

S Stiles stiles_s at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 8 00:14:27 EDT 2002

Anybody know who really makes the dampers that the H&R coilover setup uses?

It's great that H&R has a bunch of racing experience. I don't doubt this.
What I do doubt is that there was much track tuning done w/the H&R coilovers
available for the S4, or at least the H&R Streets.

I've ridden in an H&R "street" equipped car, and it felt very similar to my
now "Bilstein'd" S4Avant that's using stock springs. IIRC, the spring rate
increase on the street setup is pretty subtle.