[BiturboS4] Adding to the Bose Radio

daniel chisholm dbc112 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 08:11:35 EDT 2002

While we are on this "note".....  Has anyone added to there system maybe a =
"trunk of funk" ?  I was looking to add a small 8 or 10 inch sub.  I dont t=
hink our Bose system is very adequate, especially when I compare it to the =
Nissan Maxima....

 Philip Pace
wrote:I know that some people have hooked an external audi source into thei=
r CD
changer controller. You can't already have a changer plugged in, but it sou=
like you don't. I can't tell you where to look to find the adapter, but at
least you now know it's out there... somewhere.
-Phil P.

--- Nicholas Mistry wrote:
> Hey all,
> I am interested in adding another audio source to my bose symphony system.
> Has anyone accompolished this? I havent decided what type of source i am
> going w/, but XM Satelite or an MP3 Player are on the top of my list.
> If the car had an antenna i would have installed an inline FM Modulator. I
> assume the S4 has an antenna (somewhere).. but where?
> The thought of intercepting the Line out of the CD Changer has crossed my
> mind. I dont know if i want to go through all the trouble of creating an
> automatic switchover circuit. (lazy i know)
> Also, does the service manual cover the electrical connections for the bo=
> system?
> -Nick

Do You Yahoo!?
BiturboS4 mailing list