[BiturboS4] RE: Insurance in Greece

Walter J Green Jr vr6pilot at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 13:59:26 EDT 2002

>Take the recent law banning online gambling. Makes no distinction between
>computer games and gambling, so now you can be put in prison for playing
>of those 3D first person shooter games with a group on the internet.

ouch, that sucks. I was up till 1:00 a.m. last night playing one of those!

It's called Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault. it's a WWII 1st person shooter
(FPS) about the liberation of Europe by Allied forces. Heh, the same allied
forces that rescued the Greek peninsula from Der Fuhrer's boys.

Ironic, eh?

'01 S4

Join the world=92s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.