[BiturboS4] boost gauge recommendation

Walter J Green Jr vr6pilot at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 15:08:39 EDT 2002

>What boost gauge do you guys recommend for the S4? I want to pick one up so
>can monitor the boost as I start modifying the car :)

I have the Omori 60mm mechanical (as opposed to electrical) gauge. I got it
with the thoughts of mounting it (hmm hmm heh heh, I said "mount") on the

However, it has yet to be installed (have had it for almost a year now) and
I don't have a pod to mount (hmm, heh) it in either.

I think A.W.E. sells a-pillar pods, and SPP too.

The install is rather involved, and I can't seem to string together that
many daylight hours with 2 kids and a job.

hmmm....maybe I should quit this job.  ;)

'01 S4
Mods on the shelf edition