[BiturboS4] Rumor(s) Behind The New S4

daniel chisholm dbc112 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 26 07:13:21 EDT 2002

A second gear syncro was included in the mess...  But no pistons, rods, or cranks.

 Philip Pace
wrote:Agreed, but with an K04 upgrade, I would assume that weak links would be
replaced. For what most of us are running, I beleive the stock parts to be
sufficient. Haven't heard of many people needing pistons, rods, or cranks
replaced either. Daniel?

--- Ian McCloghrie wrote:
> On Sep 25, 2002 Philip Pace wrote:
> > reference to Walter's comment, consider the RS4, which has a ton more
> pressure
> > (and engine stress). How many blown ENGINES has anyone heard of? None here.
> I thought the RS4 had a different bottom end than the S4? Same block,
> but stronger pistons, rods, and crank.
> --Ian

Do you Yahoo!?
BiturboS4 mailing list