[BiturboS4] The New S4 = flatus

Walter J Green Jr vr6pilot at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 26 14:43:59 EDT 2002

>It's only the enthusiast turbo snob who doesn't believe the new S4 is
>better than the old one.  Audi doesn't care about enthusiasts, they're
>a tiny percentage of the market.  They're more trouble than they're
>worth with warranty claims on chipped turbos.
>The average american buyer will see the magic phrase "V8" and snap it

yer oughta yer mind man. seriously.

the new S4 looks like ass. the front is wimpy looking compared to ours
(where they made a decent effort to set our body apart from the regular A4
body style).

sure a V8 is nice. did you really site "better nav" as an incentive? are you
kidding? what panty-lick uses "better nav" as a measuring stick for a new
car purchase?

jysap called it EXACTLY right. this is my 1st turbo, so i ain't a turbo
snob. I used to own a heavily modded GTI VR6. That being said, I would never
choose the new car over this one. never. not even in an even trade, and I
mean that.

don't look now, but I knocked you off your pony, you're in a pile of mud,
and you can't charge the windmill with Sancho today.

'01 S4
THIS is the S4

Join the world=92s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.