[BiturboS4] The New S4 = flatus

David goodson at menta.net
Fri Sep 27 22:46:37 EDT 2002

I don't know what's the difference between euro-nav and US-nav. I wasn't
looking for a nav when I bought my second-hand S4 (although I often use a
Garmin handheld GPS for biking and hiking) but the car had one. It's the one
with big screen (with TV) on the middle of the dashboard (and a second small
screen shared with the car's computer). Well, since then, I'm a bit pissed
off thinking that I will really miss it if my next car doesn't have it. Like
all those gadgets which suddenly become essentials in your life when you
discover them. Nav-systems are not essential, neither cellular phones or
Satellite TV... until you try them.
David. S4 Avant Abt - Barcelona - Spain.