[BiturboS4] dyno results

Ian McCloghrie ian at codrus.com
Wed Apr 2 14:58:16 EST 2003

On Apr 2, 2003 "California Fields" wrote:
> How do I get crank hp?  I was reading AudiWorld and it doesn't seem like there
> is a set number.  Is 18-20% commonly accepted for our cars?  The dyno was a
> DynoJet 248C (with 4WD option).

My advice is not to bother, crank hp is a marketing fantasy.  You gained
54 wheel hp over stock, which is a useful number.  Why do you care how
much is lost in the drivetrain?

> Lastly, anyone know where I can get software to view the raw data? It would be
> nice to take a look.

I believe DynoJet's web site has software you can download that will take
the raw output file from the dyno and display it in various ways for you.