[BiturboS4] Blown Turbos (Non-Chipped S4) - Update

Ti Kan ti at amb.org
Thu Apr 10 20:55:25 EDT 2003

Hehe, I just posted about this.  Yes, if you happen to have a copy
of the Bentley service manual CD-ROM for the S4, you'll find
these components described in the engine cooling section, and the
electric pump and fan are also in the electrical wiring diagram.

2003 A4 1.8T multitronic
2001 S4 biturbo 6-sp
1984 5000S turbo
1980 4000 2.0 5-sp
   ///   AMB Laboratories, Sunnyvale, CA. USA
  ///    ti at amb.org
 //////  http://www.amb.org/ti/