[BiturboS4] for sale

Michael Kuriger michael at isuzu-mods.com
Tue Apr 22 13:05:13 EDT 2003

I got my perl white 01 s4 avant tip with 8000 miles on it back in
february for $30K in brand new perfect condition. :-)  It came with
exhaust upgrade and DV upgrades.  the rest is stock, however it does not
have the navigation but all other options are in it.  I payed $32K after
tax, title, and shipping to CA from NJ :-)

Mike Kuriger