[BiturboS4] Re: argh!

Walter J Green Jr vr6pilot at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 12:52:06 EDT 2003

matt, sorry to hear you are going. I happen to agree with your assessment of
the complaint level.

I did all my mods in 2001 within the first few months of owning the car, so,
i dont talk about mods much anymore. I did the BPVs, Borla cat back, etc.

see you around dude. best of luck in the future!

'01 S4
Still loving the car every day