[BiturboS4] Upgrading Car Audio System/Nav

Aurangzeb M. Agha ama at mltp.com
Sun Aug 24 10:38:31 EDT 2003

I've been thinking of upgrading the audio console in my S4 for ages.  For
one, I've been wanting a system where I can play mp3's off of a burned CD,
rather than havin to lug my mp3 player in the car with me.  Anyone know of
a solution for this?

Secondly, I've hated (as have others) the navigational system which comes
with the Audi's.  Compared to the Pioneer systems I've seen in some Benz
and Infinit's, I think it's severely lacking.

Has anyone taken any steps to upgrade their audio console to something
with a flip screen, and taken the extra step to tying it into the existing
car's nav system?  I've taken a look at:

Pioneer AVIC-9DVD

Any thoughts or ideas?

'01 Silver S4