[Biturbos4] Winter Tire Help

adam.schwartz at rcn.com adam.schwartz at rcn.com
Mon Dec 15 14:22:11 EST 2003

Yea! last night was bad! But my S4 was going right through it
all with my Dunlop WinterSport M2's. They are great tires...
How about last weeks blizard? I went right up my hill which
was sheer ice. We could hardly walk on it!!!! I didnt even
bother clearing my driveway last night( which is a hill)

Your best bet is to get a second set of rims and get 4 snow
tires. If you do that, you will get through anything.. AND
then you can go into un plowed parking lots and have a lot of
fun too!

good luck