[BiturboS4] Stiff Steering

Josh Barone joshuabarone at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 8 16:12:29 EST 2003

There was a snow storm here in DC a few nights ago and
I was being very carful however, I still have summer
tires and I slipped going down a hill going about 5
miles per hour. I'm switching to all seasons from now
on. I ended up hitting a curb sideways and knocked my
car out of alignment.  Well, I got the alignment fixed
at a local shop but now the steering wheel is very
stiff :(.  I don't know what it could be. Might be a
bend in the rack? Any help/adivce would be most

Do you Yahoo!?