[BiturboS4] Stiff Steering

Derek Cheuk dcheuk1 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 9 04:35:52 EST 2003

Sorry to hear about your trouble.  Unfortunately, quattro helps a lot for
accelerating in slick conditions but does nothing in helping you stop.  I
switch to snow tires each winter(I'm in chicago) but did it a little late
this year.  We had a decent snow christmas eve and was amazed how quickly
the ABS kicked in.  Few days later switched to my snow tires and stopping
distance was much better next snow storm.