[BiturboS4] Frozen S4

John Koenig johnkoenig at greennet.net
Tue Nov 11 12:27:54 EST 2003

The important thing is to know what you have.  It's true that the 50/50
recommendation applies for winter and summer, but you should have it checked
to be sure it hasn't been diluted by topping off, etc., etc.  Also, there is
a recommendation for changing it based on time (four years?), but that's
more about corrosion protection.