[BiturboS4] what do you think of the sport valve?

California Fields cfields72 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 16:14:30 EDT 2003

I can't speak for others but maybe one reason is the scary boost numbers
that would result. The graphs from ECS show an "OEM" boost level of 15psi
(this is obviously a chipped engine). The race N75 valve brings it up to
20psi. Now, I don't know about you guys, but I already spike to 19psi and
platau to about 16psi with my GIAC-x....so it's already higher boost than
the "OEM" curve on ECS's site. If I threw in a race N75, I think my boost
levels would be too high to be safe.

Or, I could be wrong. I've just heard that people don't like messing with
the N75 on the 2.7T engine. On the other hand, all the 1.8T guys run that

<DIV>Carter Fields, San Francisco</DIV>
<DIV>2001.5, GIAC-X, Miltek 3" cat-back, Strat. shifter, Strat. DVs,
A-pillar boost gauge</DIV>

>From: adam.schwartz at rcn.com
>To: biturbos4 at audifans.com
>Subject: [BiturboS4] what do you think of the sport valve?
>Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 18:19:57 -0400
>Hey all,
>has anyone tried this N75 sport valve?
>People on audiworld dont seem to keen on it, but no one
>actually seems to have any experience. They SAY things, like
>they know - but I dont see where they have gotten their info
>from. I am not saying they are wrong. I just dont see any
>facts to back these things  up.
>What say you???

High-speed Internet access as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local
service providers in your area). Click here.   https://broadband.msn.com