[BiturboS4] New to list, a little long (but now Atown)

daniel chisholm dbc112 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 09:49:45 EDT 2003

Has anyone from A town visited Auto Addictions?

Lansdale pa

Step88 <step88 at kc.rr.com> wrote:
I'm not from Allentown, but my car was. I flew up there from Kansas City
last year to pick it up. When I was looking to buy, I noticed at least one
other car from A-town too. They must be popular up there.

Bob Stephenson
2000 S4, Laser Red, 6 speed